Last Updated: December 1, 2010
2. Collection of Personal Information. You may browse this Site without disclosing any personally identifiable information. We only collect personally identifiable information when, and to the extent, required to facilitate your use of certain features or this Site.
i. to any person, entity or organization which you consent for us to disclose personal information to;
ii. to our business partners and agents who provide hosting services, and website and technical support providers, as is necessary or required in connection with the operation, maintenance and support of this Site;
iii. to comply with any legal requirements, subpoena, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
iv. as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury or property damage;
v. to the police, financial institutions or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity.
vii. in connection with any legal proceedings relating to your use of this Site
4. Security. While we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information disclosed by you while using this Site, we implement a variety of commercially-reasonable security measures designed to maintain the security of such personal information. We use a secure server and all personal information disclosed using this Site is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to which access is limited to authorized users who are obligated to keep such personal information confidential.
6. Access to and Change of Personal Information. You may contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of the personal information you provided to us from our databases; and (b) update your personal information.
7. Children’s Privacy. This Site is designed and intended for use only by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children we actually know are under the age of 13. To ensure compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not intentionally or knowingly collect any personal information from any individual who is not at least eighteen (18) years old.
8. Contacting Us. You may contact us using the information below:
·Call us at:
(M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST)
·Write to us at:
Robinson, Farmer, Cox Associates
530 Westfield Road
·Email us using the “Contact Us” form on the “About Us” Page of this Site.